Let’s try something new! Each week my Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop co-hosts will be adding a little something extra for you to enjoy. Today it’s Summer Recipes. Here’s a list of some of my favorite summer time recipes. All of them are easy and perfect for these hot, chaotic summer days. Enjoy!
- How to Make Iced Coffee because this girl does not give up her coffee even in the heat!
- Tomato Basil Angel Hair Pasta is the perfect choice for a hot summer night or when you have little time to cook.
- My Easy Hummus Recipe can be whipped up for lunch time or a healthy snack or even picnics.
- Blackberry Crisp because, well, it isn’t summer without a few berries!
Last week’s most viewed post was Real Artists Don’t Starve Book Review. This looks like a great read, and not just for artists.
Sticking with my summer time recipe theme, my featured posts from last week’s blog hop are:
- Greek Souvlaki at Home highlights some unique, ethnic summer food ideas
- BAckyard Camping Tips because camping food is summer food!
- Although not food related, this Water Balloon Art activity is definitely one for summer!
Loading InLinkz ...
Thanks for visiting my blog. I’m happy to have discovered your blog party and I need to go check out your hummus w/o tahini recipe. I’m a huge hummus fan and try all kinds.
It’s always fun to make new friends, Carol 🙂 I enjoy taking time during summer months to explore and discover new things – like your blog! Glad to have you at our party, and hope you enjoy the hummus!