Let’s try something new! Each week my Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop co-hosts will be adding a little something extra for you to enjoy. Today it’s Summer Recipes. Here’s a list of some of my favorite summer time recipes. All of them are easy and perfect for these hot, chaotic summer days. Enjoy!
- How to Make Iced Coffee because this girl does not give up her coffee even in the heat!
- Tomato Basil Angel Hair Pasta is the perfect choice for a hot summer night or when you have little time to cook.
- My Easy Hummus Recipe can be whipped up for lunch time or a healthy snack or even picnics.
- Blackberry Crisp because, well, it isn’t summer without a few berries!
Last week’s most viewed post was Real Artists Don’t Starve Book Review. This looks like a great read, and not just for artists.
Sticking with my summer time recipe theme, my featured posts from last week’s blog hop are:
- Greek Souvlaki at Home highlights some unique, ethnic summer food ideas
- BAckyard Camping Tips because camping food is summer food!
- Although not food related, this Water Balloon Art activity is definitely one for summer!