We have a lot of fun events and activities happening around here. Our college freshman will be heading out on his first road trip for his college sport. For the first time ever one of our children will be entering items they have created into the county fair. Shakespeare is now a weekly event as well. We are tackling unfinished house projects and getting Christmas gift projects started. I enjoy these mundane yet interesting (and dare I say challenging?) sort of activities – I like the routine and rhythm of it all. Just like our bit of weekly encouragement here in the blog hop. There were multiple contenders for the most popular post last week, but this Late Summer Garden Tour is what really caught my eye!
My features this week are:
- Back to School Meal Ideas because easy to-to meals make our school routine flow more smoothly!
- Homemade Dish Soap that Works because many of us are looking for budget-friendly options that work!
- Are You Addicted to Significance because doing something significant can be something totally different than doing something in order to be significant!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!