One of the great joys of parenthood is seeing your children excel and exceed yourself – I am in awe at times of how my talented and awesome my kids are! Did I mention our youngest daughter entered her creations in the county fair last week? When visiting the exhibition hall this week we saw several blue ribbons attached to her entries and Best of Show ribbons prominently displayed on her painting and her photography! Amidst that excitement we are focusing on all the routine things of life such as schooling and homekeeping. Has your week been on the exciting side? Mundane side? Maybe a combination of the two? Speaking of routine days, our most popular post was School days, School days.
This week I am featuring:
- Monkey Bread recipe because it brings back sweet memories!
- Leaf Collages because autumn will be arriving soon (and again, fun memories!)
- Make Your Own Fall Porch Sign because you may feel left out if you don’t have one of these!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Congrats to your daughter, that’s wonderful!
Iveth R says
Thank you for hosting!