Welcome to Encouraging Hearts & Home!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Meet Our Co-Hosts!
Linda Sears is a stay-at-home wife, homeschooling mom and doting grandmother. She and her husband have 8 children plus 2 daughters-in-law, 2 sons-in-law and 13 grandchildren, so far. They have been homeschooling for almost 30 years, graduating 5 of their 8 children, with 3 to go. You’ll find her at Apron Strings & other things where she shares tidbits, tales, tricks and tips while living life in various stages of cutting those apron strings. You can also find her on FaceBook, Pinterest.
Amy Bradsher, resident scribe at A Nest in the Rocks, is married to a wonderful man who smiles away at her wacky ideas and classroom messes. Enjoyed by her Big Helper and her Little Man, who love to get down and dirty during school time and playtime, they can usually be found building away, while Amy frantically photographs and writes about each experience. You can find their Nest and read about their family adventures at A Nest in the Rocks.
Jennifer Allen is a Christian homeschooling mama of 7 sweet blessings who blogs at The Faithful Homestead. She also has two step children who have already blessed her with some sweet grandchildren. Come along on their journey as they become a more self-sufficient family. She grew up on a farm, canning and raising a garden but she is trying to expand on the types and amount of produce that they can grow and preserve. Her family raises various types of livestock on their family farm. All the while using sustainable practices.
Joanne Rawson is the author of the blog Our Unschooling Journey. Known around the web as Mother of 3, Joanne began her blog when she first started homeschooling her three boys in 2012. She lives in Connecticut with her family and enjoys reading, crafting, and traveling… all of which usually ends up on her blog.
Destiny Mawson is married to her high school sweetheart. Together they are raising and homeschooling their seven children. She lives in the Arizona desert and enjoys leisurely walks with her husband, good books and diet coke. She shares her homeschool adventures and life with a large family at Some Call It Destiny. She can also be found on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
How to Join in the Fun:
- Use the form on each weekly post to share your posts each week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things.