Routine, tradition, memory-making. Are these important in your family? In recent week’s I am seeing how these can be good, grounding and enjoyable but some seasons of life mean they will change. And that’s okay! Are these important to you? Last week’s most viewed post was How Can We Honor Imperfect, Neglectful or Abusive Parents? – an important topic to consider and discuss.
- 9 Ways to Bring Light into Your Home because I function so much better in the light!
- Fall Acorn Cookies because I’m yearning for Fall-ish days!
- A Bumper Crop because I am envious anyone who has enough tomatoes to make a batch of sauce, salsa, etc!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!