If you have followed along here for any length of time, you may have picked up on the fact that last year we made a cross-country move – closer to our home state and closer to our grandchildren (and their parents, of course!) What you may not know is we have been renting and recently purchased a home of our own – our forever home? Hopefully! That means, I am preoccupied with renovation and remodeling – I would rather be preoccupied with Fall food and decorations, but still, it’s a worthwhile way to spend my time and energy. What is your ‘pre’occupation these days? Maybe our weekly blog hop? Last week’s post with the most views was Maple Loaf with Maple Glaze – perfect for this time of year!
This week I am featuring:
- Are You Grappling? because, well, who isn’t?!
- Easy Slow Cooker Chili because I love an easy recipe that satisfies my family!
- Fall Tablescape Ideas because decorating the table puts everyone put on that holiday/seasonal attitude!
And Now, It’s Time for
This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!