I am building a list of meals that are good for grab-and-go or that can be ready in 15 minutes or that I can dump into a zip-type bag and freeze for the crock pot. Life is a little crazy with our house reno in full swing. I am a homebody and not used to being on the go every. single. day. If you have meal ideas that I can add to my list, please share! To demonstrate how distracted I am, how many of you noticed I did not post the blog hop last week? I had it all written, scheduled, and even looked in from behind the scenes, only to find out tonight that it never actually published! The craziest thing is that my Foods for Fall post had the most views in last week’s party. I am glad you enjoyed and I’ll be sure to double check things this week!
My features this week are:
- Easy S’mores Fudgesicles because we don’t need summer to enjoy a yummy treat!
- Time to Update Vintage Book Calendar because a custom-made planner might be just what you need!
- What Message? because each of us is a message to those around us!
And Now, It’s Time for
This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!