It’s Fall, Y’all! Here in the south we are welcoming the season in with some cooler temps. I just love a cool, crisp morning! What do you most enjoy about this time of year? I know you all are ready for the changing of the season because my numbers show me you enjoyed the Fall Bucket List from last week’s party.
Sticking with the fall theme, this week I’m featuring:
- Fall Tasks that Soothe because cozy comfort is what this season is all about!
- Peanut Butter Pumpkins because these sound so much better than those little store-bought candy pumpkins!
- Hospitality in an Imperfect Home because many of us will be hosting family and friends as we approach the holiday season!
And Now, It’s Time for
This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!