It seems many of us need a large dose of encouragement and support this week. Family members are facing health issues including surgery, many of us are seeing extreme weather and dangerous conditions. Raising a family and homeschooling is challenging on any given day. Let all encourage one another! Our most popular post last week was This was Our Weekend. It was fun getting a peek at how one of our regulars spent their weekend!
This week my features are:
- Sheet Pan Gnocci with Sausage and Butternut Squash because I recently learned how to make homemade gnocci and I love a one-pan meal!
- How to Clean a Dishwasher because it’s one of those things I forget to do!
- Autumn Delayed This Years because we’ve been feeling the summer heat linger and I’m ready for cooler days!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!