I have been thinking about travel lately. I’d love to plan a trip through the Midwest to visit all our grandchildren. My youngest daughter and I are dreaming of a beach vacation. I’ve always wanted to see Scotland. So many travel dreams – where would you like to visit? Last week’s most popular post took us on a Visit to Glacier National Park!
This week I am featuring:
- DIY Triangular Wedge Pillow because you may need a creative idea for your Christmas gift list!
- Managing Big Feelings in Little People because I wish I had a mentor who would have helped navigate me through this season of life!
- My 10 Fall Essentials because I am soooo ready to break out all things Fall event thought my thermometer hit 100 today!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!