Wow, it’s October already! There is something special about each month, each season, but this time of year is my favorite. It brings out all things cozy and warm and comfy. Last week’s most popular post was It All Starts in the Morning. I struggle with mornings, how about you?
This week I am featuring:
- 2022 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt because I wish I had joined in on the fun!
- Vintage Suitcase Fall Styling Vignette because I’m just an
old-fashioned“vintage” girl at heart!
- Marzipan Pumpkin Cookies because I am going to make these for placecards at our Thanksgiving Table!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!