When my children were young I thought life was busy. I was wrong! My days were full, yes. But living with a household of teens and young adults means there are people coming and going all hours of the day and night, multiple schedules to coordinate, goals to set and accomplish. Sheesh! I can hardly keep up! Last week’s most visited post was One Way to Maintain Optimism as I Lose. Encouraging words for anyone working on losing weight.
My features this week are:
- Redeeming Life’s Detours because life is full of detours!
- Gluten Free Blueberry Crisp Recipe because I have family members who need gluten-free recipes.
- Frugal Summer Backyard Camping because summer is not the only time to make camping memories!
It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!