Some of you may know our family made a cross-country move. As soon as we were in our new home we got to work unpacking boxes and setting up our living spaces. Then we got comfortable and the unboxing wasn’t so fun. So, I still have moving boxes to unpack. With holidays on the horizon, I am ready to get the cardboard out of the house and garage and enjoy the season. I’m not the only one who’s put off an unpleasant task, am I? For something pleasant, let’s visit our most-viewed post from last week’s blog hop. This Apple Torte Recipe looks amazing!
I’m featuring apple recipes this week!
- Easy Apple Fritters because this looks like something my kids will enjoy and cooked make themselves!
- Apple Rose Tart because I have a daughter who enjoys making pretty food that is tasty too!
- Apple Oatmeal Bars because this could be breakfast, snack or dessert!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!