As I sit and relax, finishing up my day’s work, I am focusing on the little blessings in my day. I can easily get overwhelmed with the many tasks and frustrations of life. So… a few of my blessings today – A cool, refreshing rain. A new puppy full of antics that make us laugh. Family members who pitch in and help with the work load at the end of the day. And of course, our weekly blog hop that I look forward to on Thursdays. Last week’s most viewed post was once again a tie between Diary of Home and DIY Face Mask Pattern. Both posts are a sign of the times, I think.
This week I am featuring:
- Be Still and Go Forward because now more than ever it’s important to know we do not have to live in fear or stay at a standstill.
- Make Your Own Fall Porch Sign because it really is Fall, Y’all!
- Apple Fritter Waffles because I’d rather have apple than pumpkin spice, thank you very much!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!