Tonight I enjoy supper with my family out in the backyard. The sun was low in the sky and there was a definite change in the feel of the air. It isn’t exactly ‘fall-ish’ feeling where we live, but I can sense the change in season. I just love living where there are four distinct seasons. Now that we are living farther south we may not see as much winter, but that rhythm of moving from one season to the next brings me a sense of security and peace. I do love Autumn. What is your favorite season? Speaking of the autumn season, the most viewed post last week was Easy DIY Bottle Cap Pumpkins. These are so clever and so cute!
I am choosing ‘pumpkin’ as my theme for featured posts this week:
- Pumpkin Hot Pad because he’ll put a smile on your face – or you can put one on his!
- Fall Decorating: Wool Pumpkin Cloche because I enjoy unique and original decor ideas!
- Pumpkin Banana Bread because while I am not a fan of all things ‘pumpkin spice’ I do love pumpkin bread!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!