These last few weeks my days have been spent standing in line at the RMV, waiting on hold to transfer accounts for insurance and banking, seeking out things like the library in our new community, losing all my contacts when replacing my dead phone. Fun times, eh? Life is full of distractions and inconveniences. That’s why I love our Thursday blog hop – I need the weekly encouragement! Last week, we had a tie for the most-viewed posts: Joanne’s “What’s Up Wednesday” and my own “Dear Homeschooling Mom” post.
This week I am featuring:
- Easy to Make Sweet Tea because I am now living in the South!
- The Wonder of the Monarch because we should stop often to soak in the incredible gifts The Creator has given us.
- Simmer Pot to Make Your House Smell Wonderful because these are my favorite scents for fall (move over pumpkin spice!)
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Fingers crossed for less hiccups for you!
aww, thank you Alexandra 🙂 We keep pressing forward and look for the blessings in each day!