I’m sniffling over this post this morning. Not because I am feeling overly emotional but because allergy season has kicked in for me. Recent rains have encouraged ragweed and it’s fall-ish friends to bloom! How are you feeling this week? For a bit of a pick-me-up and some honest-to-goodness encouragement, visit last week’s most popular post, Frugal Ageless Styling as well as this week’s new entries!
My features this week are:
- Fun Things to Do at Home Alone because one of the the greatest treats in life is to be left at home ALONE!
- Consignment Income Ideas for Frugal Moms because there are ways to make money as well as save money!
- 2022 Reading Challenges because I continue to build my must-read list!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!