We went school shopping this week. Pretty sure I enjoy this more than I enjoy Christmas shopping! With only one student in our homeschool this year, my cart was not full at all but it is still so fun to admire the bling-y folders and sharp-sharpness of brand new crayons! With the start of a new school year and the Fall season just around the corner, I was not surprised our most popular post last week was How to Make Your Home Smell Amazing.
My features this week are:
- How to Cook with Spices because I wish I had known this when I started out!
- Rolled Oat Slice recipe because I love the ease of a bar cookie!
- My Quilting Mojo because I have 3 quilt tops I need to finish!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Join this link up for the first time. Amazing blogs and posts to read. `
Happy to have you joining us, Iveth!