Transition – it’s not easy. Our family is going through a lot of transition currently so I look forward to spending time scrolling through the posts you all share here in our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop every week. I hope our little party brings you encouragement, too! The post readers clicked through most often last week was The Seasons of LIfe. What season are you in?
This week I am featuring:
- You Can Keep It Short because the idea of telling a whole story in just a few words intrigues me!
- 10 Frugal Living Tips because hubby is newly retired and I need to tighten up my household budget!
- The Ultimate Planner Comparison because it’s the start of a new school year and I’m doing all sorts of planning!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!