The post with the most clicks last week was 20 Facts for Our 20 Year Anniversary from my co-host Joanne.
My featured posts this week are:
- Edibles in The Garden because we are having fun watching our garden grow!
- It’s A Picnic Basket because I have have a basket that belonged to my mother that I can restore!
- 5-Minute DIY Cute Keychains because summertime is the perfect time for fun, quick projects!
Now, It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!