Doughnuts. That was my daughter’s request this week. She wanted homemade donuts rather than a birthday cake. Not just call-and-pick-up-at-the-donut-shop-doughnuts. Homemade doughnuts! And so her big brother and I made doughnuts for her, and iced them and added sprinkles. Because we love her. What have you done lately that says “I love you” to someone near you? It brings encouragement, just like our weekly blog hop! Last week’s most viewed post was Easy Reusble DIY Face Shield Headband.
- 111 of the Best Dad Jokes because there’s no better way to honor Dad on Father’s Day than to appreciate his jokes!
- DIY Bubble Wands because there’s no better way to enjoy a stay-at-home summer day!
- Summer Ice Cream Recipes because we’ve been eating a lot of ice cream during our busy birthday season!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!