Here in my household we are transitioning from our school year schedule to our summer schedule. Even for those of us who are used to being home all during the school year, the transition to summertime is unusual this year – sort of gray and murky. The one thing that has made the summer transition easier is we now know we’ll be able to head to summer camp! Oldest daughter at home will again be a counselor – she leaves soon and we need to get her ready! My other three campers will head up for two weeks instead of one and I will be there for one week as camp cook. The planning and expectation have definitely raised our spirits. What will your summer bring this year? Last week’s most viewed post was How to Re-Grow Lettuce. So easy, we should all give it a try!
- Cheap Decorating: Budget and Eco-Friendly Flower Arrangement on the Window Sill because daisies are my favorite, (don’t they make you smile?) and free makes them even better!
- Flowering Crabapple Trees because I also have memories from my childhood of the flowering tree in our front yard and the tiny apples on the ground!
- Customized Rose Sneakers because my daughter has been transforming anything she can get her get her little paint brush on, so maybe she’ll fancy up my sneakers!?
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!