It is now summer! Our lives have all been turned upside down in recent months, but summertime fun is still on the agenda. Many activities and planned events have been canceled so we most of us have to get creative. What are you doing with your family for summer-y fun? You might find a few ideas here in our weekly party! The most popular post in last week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop was DIY Patriotic Flag and Constitution Framed Art.
For my featured posts this week I chose:
- How to Care for Elderly Neighbors because we have several neighbors who fit in this age group. When their families are not able to check in on them we have been able to be an encouragement to them and they to us!
- Easy & Cheap Games for Your Yard because it’s summer!
- Simply Cocoa Brownies with Chocolate Ganache because a little chocolate now and then is good for the soul and spirit!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!