Can you believe it? It’s nearly May! Or does it seem like April was a year long? During our phone chat today, I told my oldest daughter I was tired. Worn out. I’m emotionally, spiritually, even physically spent. How can a body be so tired when they never leave home?! Are you feeling this way? I’m finding en(courage)ment in our mid-week Bible Studies. We’ve been studying Psalm 37. These verses remind me to trust, dwell, rest in the Lord. I hope you find strength and encouragement in our weekly blog hop! The most popular post last week was Gardening and Foraging. Getting outdoors is a wonderful way to bolster your immune system and improve your mental well-being.
This week I am featuring:
- So Many Details… because these last several weeks have brought me to a point of choosing what details are truly the most important.
- Morning Glory Sandwich because this looks like a recipe to which my family would give their stamp of approval.
- How to Sharpen Scissors and Rotary Cutters because we all have scissor that are no longer sharp, don’t we?
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!