What season are you entering at your house? Finishing the school year? Getting ready for summer? For my family, we are entering BIRTHDAY SEASON! One birthday last week, another this week, and from late May to the end of June we have ten more. Whew! That’s just my own immediate family of children, their spouses and grandchildren. I wish we were all close enough to host one big birthday bash, but we’ll get creative in a long-distance kind of way. Now, for your weekly does of encouragement – last week’s most viewed post was Simple Changes You Can Make to Help Improve The Environment. Very appropriate since I am writing this post up on Earth Day.
This week I am featuring:
- How to Regrow Lettuce Leaves from Scraps because lettuce is about the only thing that will grow on my very shaded back patio and we often have the remnants of a head of lettuce on hand.
- Tutorial: beads eyepin pendant earrings because my daughters are often looking for a creative project.
- What The Pandemic can Teach Us because we all need encouraging words during this time, and this post was shared by our newest co-host!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light! (Notice we have a new co-host joining us — she would love to have you stop by for a visit!)
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!