Welcome to the first Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop of May 2020! If you are a regular visitor, you know you’ll find plenty of encouragement and inspiration. If you are new, we are happy you are here – we hope you enjoy your visit to our little party! To start things off, let’s share a ‘virtual treat’ with last week’s most viewed post – Applesauce Caramel Cake with Icing.
This week I am featuring:
- Homeschooling through Quarantine because so many of us are finding our school days more challenging than ever!
- Frugal Seed Starting Tips for Beginners because I am hoping to be gardening again soon!
- 5 Upcycle Garden Ideas because we all need a little cute and clever in our day!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!