There’s an urgency about the days this time of year. End of year school programs, spring storms, placing bedding plants in the garden, squeezing in extra snuggles with grandchildren before their visit is over – these are things that have made this past week fly by. Spending time with you on Thursdays is a favorite way to recharge – thank you for bringing encouragement and inspiration to our hearts and our homes! I enjoyed last week’s most viewed post – I Spy Photography Challenge. I’m asking my daughter to help me create a challenge of our own!
And for my featured posts this week:
- Kids Gardening Books because gardening season is coming on strong here and I miss the days when I read books like these to my little ones who are now grown and gardening with littles of their own!
- Three Ways to Celebrate Spring because you know, April is coming to a close and May is making an entrance and there’s still time for celebrating spring!
- Crochet Afghans in TV Shows because a crocheted blanket makes a home comfy and now I’m watching every scene of every show I watch for an afghan!
Now, It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!