Our two high school students performed with their homeschool choir last night. What a joy to see (and hear) the results of their hard work their hard work these last several weeks. It can be so satisfying to work hard and reap the rewards of the time and energy invested. What are you investing your time and energy on these days? I hope our little blog hop brings you plenty of encouragement this week. The post with the most views from last week was What’s Up Wednesday (from our co-host Joanne.)
This week I am featuring:
- Best Ways to Use Baking Soda in Your Home because I love frugal, non-toxic, easy household tips!
- Tending Our Garden because we are planting our tomato and pepper plants this week!
- Baked Orange Chicken, A Panda Express Copycat Recipe because I typed this post when I was hungry!
Now, It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!