April 1st has come and gone but we see the impact of this Covid-19 virus is no joke. My family remains healthy and we’ve transitioned to our stay-at-home routine. How are you and your family coping? My heart and prayers go out to all who are suffering because of illness or financial struggles. May we bring some encouragement to you today? In our Encouraging Hearts & Home party last week, the most viewed post was 35 Sight Word Games & Activities. What a great resource for you who are schooling young students at home!
This week I am featuring:
- Finding Focus in the Chaos
- 3 Great Reasons to Schedule a Family Game Night
- Being Intentional during Lockdown
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Sarah @ In Pleasant Places says
Thank you so much for featuring my post! I hope it encourages others!
my pleasure Sarah 🙂 and thank you for coming by and encouraging us!
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting! This is what I featured the week of 3-23 to 3-27 on my blog. On Tuesday was Banana Walnut Bread. Wednesday was my very own Banana Split Dump and Go Pie. Thursday was Blueberry Banana Bread With a Secret Touch. And winding up this Banana Week of Goodies is Tip Friday Keeping Eggs Fresh. Enjoy!
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!