Hope. Trust. Faith. Victory. These words we’ve been tossing around and passing back and forth. It is not easy, but we are trying not to let the distractions of this world turn our minds and our hearts from what’s truly essential – the fact that there truly is victory in Jesus, who triumphed over the grave. I pray you are all safe and well. For those who are hurting, I pray especially for you this week. I’m thankful for the encouragement you all bring to our party each week. Happy Easter!
Instead of my regular features this week I am sharing the 3 posts that tied last week for the most viewed post (and adding one of my own) – they are all timely for this season we are in and just might be the very thing to bless your days this week:
- Easter Science Fun with Peeps – my children do not see Peeps as a food but highly recommend them as specimens in lab experiments!
- April Meal Planning (Meal Planning during A Pandemic) – if you haven’t been a menu/meal planner before the virus crisis we are in, you may find yourself gathering tips like these!
- How to Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs – how many dozen eggs have you boiled this week?
- Coloring Easter Eggs – if you are stuck at home, this easy diy tutorial will come in handy!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!