How are you doing? My extrovert friends are going stir-crazy and my introvert friends are say “Isn’t it nice to be home?” I have found myself busier than ever checking in on family and friends via skype and messaging and FaceTime, not to mention rearranging schedules and canceling commitments and appointments. Still, my family is healthy and only inconvenienced a bit. Our hearts and prayers go out to all those who are facing hard times and health challenges. I’m so glad we can bring you our weekly dose of encouragement. Thirst Quenching Awesomeness (Bottle 65 Words Prompt) was our most viewed post last week.
This week I am featuring three posts that will brighten your days during this time of social distancing:
- How to Plant An Indoor Hydroponic Herb Garden
- Easy Chalkboard Placemats
- Culture & Education during Social Isolation
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!