These are unusual times. Are you worn out, as I am, trying to keep up with the latest virus news and changes to our routines and lifestyle? I am here today not to burden but to encourage. That’s our goal every Thursday! I was not entirely surprised to find 15 Ways to Use Rubbing Alcohol was last week’s most-viewed post.
This week I am featuring:
- The Importance of Family Dinner Time because family togetherness is important, and hard, and a great blessing.
- What to do When Fear’s Gone Viral because there has been an overwhelming amount of fear permeating our lives.
- Spindle Projects for Home Decor because Spring is coming and a little creativity is good medicine for these trying days.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!