In our housing development, a landscaping company is contracted to do the lawn maintenance, including mowing the grass. And today, they brought out the equipment and mowed the grass. Goodness! It seemed a bit early to me, but it sure fueled our anticipation of Spring. I can tell people are ready to come out of winter and head into spring (and spring cleaning?) because How to Get Your Home Organized Room by Room was last week’s most-viewed post in our Hearts and home blog hop.
This week I am featuring:
- How Nursery Rhymes Help Your Child Learn to Read because there’s something very special and oh so important in reading instilling the love reading in your kids.
- Grateful for My Servants because I, too, am grateful for the ‘servants’ that make my life and work easier.
- When You Don’t Feel Pinterest-Worthy because I fall short and need to stay away from the comparison trap.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!