It was one of those weeks. Running here and there, schooling, music lessons, etc. etc. etc. And then Thursday came and went without my even noticing that I had missed out on our weekly blog hop! I think I’m finally catching up to our faster-paced routine. Or maybe I’m waking up after a long winter’s nap. The important thing is I’m showing up this week! Even though I didn’t show up, those of you who did check in last week showed us that Blurred Vision (Barn Photo Prompt) was the most popular post shared.
This week I am featuring posts from my awesome co-hosts:
- Helpful Reading Comprehension Strategies for the Struggling Reader from Destiny at Some Call It Destiny
- Picture Books about Making Maple Syrup from Joanne at Slices of Life
- 4h in Our Homeschool from Jennifer at Faithful Homestead
- Mr. Lemoncello’s All-Star Breakout Game from Ann at A Nest in The Rocks
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Suzan | It's My Sustainable Life says
Thank you for hosting and certainly can sympathize with the hectic schedule! Have a wonderful week (and may you find calm amidst the storm 🙂
aww, thank you Suzan, for your encouraging words. I think many of us can relate the hectic pace but eyes and heart are focused on the calm 🙂 Enjoy the upcoming weekend!
Emily @ A Child's Bookshelf says
This is my first time linking up. I shared “How Nursery Rhymes Help Your Child Learn to Read.” Thanks for hosting!
Welcome to our party, Emily! 🙂
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
I’m glad to be here, Debbie 🙂 Happy you are joining us again this week!
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my BLURRED VISION (BARN PHOTO PROMPT)! I’m linking up with NATIONAL ANTHEM DAY and FRIDAY THE 13th – SUPERSTITION OR PHOBIA. I invite you to linkup at my 3 link parties, Unlimited Monthly (March 1 to 26), Themed for Crock Pot and Instant Pot Recipes (February 28 to March 10) and Short Story (March 2 to 9).
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting! This is what I featured the week of 2-24 to 2-28 on my blog. On Tuesday we started with a Baileys Chocolate Coffee Cream Pie. Wednesday was my Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake. Thursday I featured a Baileys Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. And winding up Bailey’s Week I posted 6 Tips To a Perfect Cheesecake. It is part of my Tip Friday Series. Enjoy!