We had a good time this week cheering on our home team and watching them win the big game (Go Chiefs!) It makes me think about how I can make more of an effort to cheer on my own team – children, grandchildren, church family, homeschooling mamas – we all need a cheerleader to spur us on, don’t we? The posts you share in our Encouraging Hearts & Home party every week help fill that need and that makes me happy. The post with the most clicks last week was Change is Hard. God is Good.
This week I am featuring:
- Homeschooling with a Toddler because I remember thinking it wasn’t possible and now my toddlers are now grown and raising toddlers of their own!
- Prepare Your Homestead for the Spring Season because I’m still a homesteader-wanna-be!
- Moist Chocolate Cake because, well, it’s CHOCOLATE!
It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Last week’s most-viewed post was What’s The Point of Daily Habits in An Overly Cluttered Home? A terrific article from Dana at A Slob Comes Clean.
Now, come join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!