We took our kids to an Ice Castle this week. So cool! Literally AND figuratively. You’d think being surrounded by ice, spending an hour within the ice, we’d be cold. Nope. Surrounded by people I love, others having a happy time, moving and discovering things around us totally distracted us from feeling cold. The lesson I learned? Surround yourself with people you love and make you happy, get some activity and fresh air everyday. That will help you endure the not-so-lovely-not-so-happy things in your day. We had a tie for the most-viewed post last week – My Health Saga (Part 2) and Who has your Enneagram?
My features this week are:
- Black Magic Chocolate Cake because, yeah, you guessed it, CHOCOLATE!
- Lifespan of Pantry Products because you might be like me and need to clean out the pantry, AGAIN!
- Ideas for Valentine Tables because you may need a last minute idea or two to make your Valentine’s Day table extra special!
And Now, It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Last week’s most-viewed post was What’s The Point of Daily Habits in An Overly Cluttered Home? A terrific article from Dana at A Slob Comes Clean.
Now, come join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!