Mid-winter seems to be the time I sit back and re-evaluate our school year and our life goals. What’s working, what isn’t? Are there changes to be made? The most important thing for me to remember is that change is okay. It’s time for me to let go of my loosey-goosey type of school schedule and add in a little more structure to our routine. But, I’ll still be here every Thursday for our blog hop! My Valentine’s Day Mirror story prompt was last week’s most viewed post.
- How to Sew A Blanket Stitch because hand stitching is something everyone should try.
- Having a Vision for HOME because ‘home is where the heart is.’
- Encouragement for the New Homeschool Mom because this time of year is when we homeschool moms most need encouragement.
And Now, It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Last week’s most-viewed post was What’s The Point of Daily Habits in An Overly Cluttered Home? A terrific article from Dana at A Slob Comes Clean.
Now, come join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!