Have you had a little too much cozy and feeling cabin fever set in? Whether you have snow or just frigid temps, or maybe just the monotonous schoolday blahs, we are here to bring a bit of encouragement to your day and your week! During last week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop, the post with the most views was this Cheesesteak Lasagna recipe.
- Create An Inviting & Welcoming Home because that is how I want my guests and my family to feel.
- DIY Reusable Tea Bags because everyone’s looking for zero-waste-sustainable options these days.
- Independent Learning: A High Schooler’s Day in The Life because I have two high schoolers and I love seeing how others spend their days!
It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!