I do enjoy the coziness of the days this time of year. I also enjoy the time these days bring for planning and looking ahead. Curled up under a warm throw, with my favorite mug of coffee, I find satisfaction in menu planning and garden preparation and school evaluation. How perfect that last week’s most popular post in our weekly blog hop was February 2021 Dinner Menu.
- How to Make Journaling Part of Your Daily Routine because journaling is an art form seeing quite a revival recently.
- The 7 Principles of Home Economics because I have young adults and teens preparing to leave the nest and I want them as prepared as possible.
- Challenges of being Uprooted because our recent move still has me feeling uprooted just a bit.
It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!