I went shopping for tulips this week. My seedlings are are off to a good start. I’m ready for spring – how about you?! After record-breaking low temperatures, snowfall and winter weather I am looking forward to the new life springtime brings! The most popular post from last week’s blog hop was this Chocolate Whoopie Pies recipe. That should lift your spirits!
This week I am featuring:
- Ash Wednesday in the Parenting Pressure Cooker because I was encouraged and challenged by her story of faith and parenting.
- How to Make Popsicle Stick Jewelry because I love creative projects using everyday items.
- Quick and Easy St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Door Decor because this reminds me Spring is coming!
It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!