While I prepare for this week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop my family is gathered around the living watching one of those cutesy, cheesy Christmas shows. It takes me back to my own childhood, when we at the mercy of the television networks, praying they would air on the nights we were actually home and able to watch! My children are not so little anymore, but still they look forward to long-held traditions. Do you watch Christmas programs together as a family? What is your favorite?
Let’s get down to blog hop business – last week our most viewed post 51 Color Changing Iodine Experiments. That tells me that even though we are in the midst of Christmas celebrations and traditions (or Hanukkah, maybe?) we are all still in the midst of a school year. I have gained so many fantastic ideas from Our Unschooling Journey.
And this week the posts I’ve chosen to feature are:
- 4 Tips to Make a Christmas Birthday Special because I remember well bringing home our brand new bouncing baby boy on Christmas Day.
- 5 Minute Christmas Centerpiece because we all need easy, simple AND beautiful in our lives.
- DIY Ceramic Effect Christmas Baubles because homemade and simple can also mean elegant.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org