As Christmas Day approaches I spend my days re-living memories, enjoying new memory-making making moments, marveling at how all the years have become woven together. I still have children at home to remind of how things happened and when, the other children are a phone call (or text) away when I need their input as well. Big Sigh. I do get melancholy this time of year! Are you finding joy and blessing and encouragement during these glorious, hectic days? That’s the reason for our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop every Thursday!
This week, the posts I’m featuring are:
- Homemade Window Clings because it was the most viewed post last week (and extra exciting since this was one of my own posts!)
- A Tiny Christmas Memory Tree because I am in a similar season of life, with children grown and starting out in life, children still at home growing all too quickly, and grandchildren coming along giving hope for the future.
- Christmas Caroling Memories because Christmas caroling was our very first date, 36 years ago.
- Christmas Snow Storm in Vermont because every year for 30 years our children have wished for a white Christmas.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com