Oh, my, I missed you all last week! So many things seemed to be happening in my world all at once, Thursday came and went before I even realized it. But here I am, ready for another Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop. I know many of us are enjoying time with our families, gathering together and sharing special memories and traditions. I’d love to hear about them! After you peek at the featured posts today, leave me a comment and tell me, what’s your favorite Christmas memory? What traditions do you revive each year in your home and family?
Last week our party was on the small side so it was easy for me to choose my features this week – Enjoy!
- Why Starting A Blog on Black Friday Makes Sense
- St. Nicholas Unit Study for Christmas
- Charlotte Mason Advent Morning Time Studies
- Aunt Cindy’s Hot Spiced Tea Recipe
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com
Mother of 3 says
Hmmm… my favorite Christmas memory is probably the very first year I decided to stop hosting and start enjoying the holidays. My mother in law offered to cook Christmas dinner and we all went to her house. The kids were older and the whole family sat around the TV, watching a new movie, laughing, enjoying time together and my husband and I snuggle under a blanket…. I even fell asleep and took a small nap, It was a wonderful, relaxing, family oriented holidays that I had been trying to achieve for years!
Thank you so much for hosting again this week. You always do so much for bloggers! Have a relaxing week! I am off to see some posts. Looks like a lot of inspiration tonight.
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Thanks so much for hosting! I’ve revived my #WednesdayAIMLinkParty! Come over and join me and my new co-hostess Sylvia from Grace for a Gypsy. The #BloggingGrandmothers End of the Year Link Party 2018 is still going on, ends January 5, links are unlimited so feel free to add more! I’m also hosting a $100 cash giveaway, be sure to enter!
you are very welcome, Dee. It’s always fun to see what you bring to the party!
I’ll pop over to what’s going on at your place. Have a lovely weekend!