Oh, my, I missed you all last week! So many things seemed to be happening in my world all at once, Thursday came and went before I even realized it. But here I am, ready for another Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop. I know many of us are enjoying time with our families, gathering together and sharing special memories and traditions. I’d love to hear about them! After you peek at the featured posts today, leave me a comment and tell me, what’s your favorite Christmas memory? What traditions do you revive each year in your home and family?
Last week our party was on the small side so it was easy for me to choose my features this week – Enjoy!
- Why Starting A Blog on Black Friday Makes Sense
- St. Nicholas Unit Study for Christmas
- Charlotte Mason Advent Morning Time Studies
- Aunt Cindy’s Hot Spiced Tea Recipe
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com