November has arrived! The month of gratitude. Why do we wait to focus on being thankful to just these 30 days in the year? I, for one, will be working hard at creating an attitude of gratitude that will carry through the weeks and months and years to come. Something I’ll always be grateful is the opportunity and freedom we have had to homeschool. A Day in the Life with Virtual Learning was our most viewed post from last week’s party. I always enjoy a peek into how other families are doing school at home.
This week I am featuring:
- Wrap It Up! 4 Simple Gift Wrap Ideas because sometimes the gift wrap can as special as the gift!
- Paper Christmas Trees because I’m excited to find a holiday craft project that is easy AND beautiful!
- Leaving the Quiet Years of Homeschooling-Unschooling because I am also in a state of transition, with only two students left in our homeschool high school!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!