We had a big turnout at our weekly Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop party last Thursday. It was a lot of fun seeing the variety of recipes, inspiration, diy projects, planner and schooling tips. As we venture into the month of November, consider inviting a friend, co-worker or neighbor to stop by for a dose of encouragement! Last week’s post that received the most views was a recipe for the Best Keto Mug Cheesecake. 4 ingredients – who knew it could be so easy?!
This week I am featuring:
- Stroopwafel Latte Macchiato because I am writing to you on a cool, rainy, blustery fall day and these little Dutch treats with a latte are just the thing to brighten my spirits!
- Hearty & Delicious Beef Stew in The Instant Pot because I am loving my instant for some of my all-time favorite comfort foods!
- 10 Cleaning Hacks for Busy Moms because I need all the help I can get in this area!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!