Oh, the falling leaves. My teenagers have been having a ball playing in the piles of dry leaves with their puppy. It’s so much fun to watch! For many years my youngest 4 have been longing to have a yard full of leaves to rake and pile and scatter. Some may see a mess and work but I see memory-making and good clean fun. Simple joys are the best gifts, aren’t they? What are some of your simple joys? You Nutella lovers will find joy in last week’s most viewed post — Three Ingredient Nutella Brownies.
My features this week are:
- Your Invitation to A Purposeful Thanksgiving Life because our thanksgiving should not be relegated to just one day a year!
- 15 Simple Ways to Practice Gratitude as A Family because within the family we can help one another grow a more grateful attitude!
- DIY Thankful Trivets because I get excited planning out our Thanksgiving tablescape!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!