This week I have been taking a closer look at holiday planning, checking in with all our kids so we have all things prepped and ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Our holidays are so different now that our children are not all at home, no longer little children. We also live in a new place, without years of history and tradition padding our festivities. That makes it a challenge to me to navigate this season! I’m enjoying the ideas and encouragement share at our weekly blog hop. Last week the most popular post was Light and Flowers. I love that, because flowers and sunlight are too things I must have in my life!
This week I am featuring:
- Monthly Musings: Thanksgiving Prep because visiting the traditions and ideas of others motivates me to make our holiday special!
- DIY Socks because cooler weather is approaching and if my feet are cold, my whole body is cold!
- How to Deal with Sadness because many of us experience waves of sadness or get overwhelmed with grief during these approaching days.
And Now, It’s Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!