The Chimney guy was here this week to make a few repairs, do a little waterproofing and upgrade our fireplace insert. We are all set for winter and cozy evenings at home. I have dear friends who dread the arrival of colder weather but because I rather enjoy the comforts of hot soups and beverages, thick sweaters and comfy afghans. What blessings do you find tucked away in this season? There were plenty of great posts shared in last week’s Encouraging Hears & Home blog hop. The most popular post was Thanksgiving Dips (just in time for our Thanksgiving gatherings!)
My features this week are:
- Fruit of the Spirit Affirmations: Faithfulness because I am currently digging into a study of the fruit of the Spirit!
- Painting Pointsettia Wood Slice Ornaments for Christmas because now is the time to get our handmade Christmas projects going!
- DIY Headboard from Plywood because we still have yet to decorate our master bedroom since we moved to our new home!
And Now, It’s Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Linda, thanks so much for hosting. I linked up with #24 Color Me Blessed – Count Your Blessings.