Nothing tells me time is marching forward more than seeing new school photos of my grandchildren. Our daughter and daughter-in-law sent new photos yesterday, and my oh my have the kids grown! I am probably that Grandma who speaks to the 13 year old as though he’s 5. The horrors! What is it that makes you stop and realize time is going by way too quickly? The most popular post last week was Taco Twist Casserole.
From last week’s party I am featuring:
- How to Make a Button Craft Mobile Craft Project because I am on the lookout for projects to do with the grandkids at our holiday gathering!
- Simple Life Hacks because I needed this reminder to slow down and pad in some margin in my life!
- How to Refresh a Bedroom because my bedroom is the last frontier as we’ve settled into our new house this year!
And Now, It’s Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thanks for hosting.
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Hi Linda. Thanks so much for hosting. I linked up with #40 WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY?