This Super Easy Lasagne Recipe was our most popular post last week.
This week I am featuring:
- 5 Essential Toys to Promote Children’s Imagination because I’m all about fostering creativity and imaginations!
- DIY But First Coffee Book Stack Tutorial because, of course, COFFEE – but also, the possibilities for customizing are endless!
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs because I first experienced these when my sister made them at a family holiday gathering!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!